Future, Present, Past

Ever wondered what would you turn out to be in the future? You'd say i want to be an engineer, designer, businessman, but could you ever imagine yourself in that line of work? Lets say if you were an engineer. Could you imagine yourself at a particular point where there will be a photo of you perhaps, in front of a building or something with a safety helmet.

I must admit there have been times where i think about this. Where do i see myself in the future and i just can't imagine myself doing engineering, but its what i'm doing now!

I don't usually think about this but one of my friend's brought it up indirectly (yea its andrew). If you're undecided on what to eat, try and taste your mouth and you might come to a conclusion about what you want to eat, and right now its telling me i should go eat some biscuits and get a drink.


1 comments:

Kat said...

I have only one thing to say =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj7pGXOa68c

July 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM